Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello [Commodities] World

If you were one of the five people in my immediate family who used to occasionally read this blog, you will notice that I have done away with all the old content relating to stocks and index funds and what have you. Going forward into the new decade*, this will be a blog focusing on commodities. Certainly stocks and their markets will factor in, but I decided to wipe the slate clean of my old style posts about P/E and ROE in favor of a more specialized focus on a somewhat neglected asset class: commodities, the most prime of all assets.
So happy New Year, commodities!
*Yes, I know that technically the new decade doesn't start until 2011, but I'm going to call 2010 the beginning of the new decade. Hey, if Pope Gregory had been a computer scientist, then 2010 would indeed be the beginning of a new decade. So there.

No comments: